Finsbury Foreign Exchange Solution Ltd ("we", "our", "us") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following personal data about you:
1. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to our website or requesting further services;
2. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
3. Information that you provide when completing surveys that we use for research purposes;
4. Details of transactions (including details of payment cards used) that you carry out through our website; and
5. Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
Use of personal information
We process personal information for the purposes of:
1. providing you with our services;
2. dealing with your enquiries and requests;
3. administering orders and accounts relating to our suppliers or customers;
4. crime prevention and prosecution of offenders;
5. trading in personal information (selling, hiring or exchanging information);
6. direct-marketing products and services, advising you of news and industry updates, events, promotions and competitions, reports and other information and carrying out market research campaigns; and
7. providing you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
Unless you have opted out, we will provide you with information about products and services similar to those which were previously provided to you.
Where you have opted to receive third party information, you authorise us to provide your personal data to such third parties who offer products and services similar to those which were previously provided to you, for the purpose of the third party emailing you, telephoning you (at any reasonable time) or contacting you by post to give you information about carefully selected products or services offered by that third party that are similar to products or services previously provided to you by us. You consent to us using your data for this purpose.
You may opt-out of receiving such offers by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data or contacting us through emailing us (email@example.com), calling us on +44(0) 207 923 3096.
We may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
Use of IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system information and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
They enable us to:
1. Estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
2. Store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our website according to your individual interest;
3. Speed up your searches; and
4. Recognise when you return to our website.
Where we store your personal data
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies, which includes our subsidiaries, our ultimate owner and any undertakings owned by it.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
1. In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
2. If Finsbury Foreign Exchange Solution Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
3. If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply the FinsburyFX Cardholder Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Given that the internet is a global environment, using the internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing our website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Access to information
You have a right to access the personal data held about you or to obtain a copy of it. Any access request may be subject to a statutory fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to these practices please contact us through emailing us email@example.com.